Saturday, January 10, 2009

Worms or Golf

I've been out worming and fishing today in weather that, had I a few more days here at The Island, I would be nothing bit playing cards and drinking tea.

However I have a grand total of a day and a half here so I'm not going to waste it sitting around. The funny thing is I loved it, the waves and the beach, the driving 20 knot wind that turned the rain into whole body acupunture.

For those who haven't been worming it's a lot like golf. You need a great deal of patience, a degree of technical skill, but once you can get the feel for them you can feel like Tiger Woods. It's a lot more fun than golf.

You can say what you like about tropical QLD but I was out in the wind and rain in footy shorts and a shirt. Gotta love it.


Lantanaland from the iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment